ThaiNOG will arrange an annual event in hybrid format (Onsite & Online).
Date : 16 May 2023
Location : Carlton Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit
Register – Open soon!
- Technical staff who are now building or operating a private/provider network and who also wish to learn more about securing their network infrastructure.
- Participants are assumed to understand the general concepts related to networking, Domain name system.
- Technical staff who are responsible in IT Security
- Academic staffs, Researcher, Lecturer, Operational staff running campus networks
Programme & Agenda :
|09.30 – 10.30||Session 1|
|10.30 – 10.45||— Break —|
|10.45 – 11.30||Session 2|
|11.30 – 12.30||Session 3|
|12.30 – 13.30||— Lunch —|
|13.30 – 15.00||Session 4|
|15.00 – 15.15||— Break —|
|15.15 – 16.45||Session 5|
|16.45 – 17.00||Wrap-up & Closing|
Call for Papers
Submission URL : https://papers.apricot.net/user/login.php?event=169
Call for Papers Opens : 23 Jan 2023
Final Deadline for submissions : 28 Aprill 2023
Final Program Published : 8 May 2023
The topic should be relevant to Internet operation and technologies. Example topics including, but not limited to
- IP Core Network Routing, Switching and operations
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- Data Center Technologies, Virtualization
- Network security issues and BCPs , eg. BGP, RPKI, BGPSEC, …
- System security
- SDN, NFV, and network automation
- Content & service delivery, OTT
- DNS / DNSSEC
- ccTLDs, gTLDs, IDNs
- IXPs and Peering
- Internet of Things (IoT) and 5G
- Disaster recovery
Note : Marketing or sales content in presentation is not encouraged.
ThaiNOG Day #5 and BKNIX Peering forum 2023 are co-hosted,
please follow the sponsorship package : https://peeringforum.bknix.co.th/sponsorship-packages/
Contact : sc (at) thainog.o.th